August 6, 2018
Registration page is online.
August 2, 2018
Student Travel Grant and Childcare, Diversity Grant pages are online.
July 28, 2018
Program for ApSys 2018 is online.
July 20, 2018
Camera-ready paper and poster format instructions are now available.
Jan 29, 2018
Call for papers and posters is online.
Abstract due: May 24, 2018 (23:59 GMT)
Submission due: June 5, 2018 (23:59 GMT)
Notification to authors: July 16, 2018
Camera-ready due: August 14, 2018
Building on the success of its 2010-2017 predecessors in New Delhi, Shanghai, Seoul, Singapore, Beijing, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Mumbai, APSys 2018 will continue to be a lively forum for systems researchers and practitioners across the world to meet, interact, and collaborate with their peers from the Asia/Pacific region. The 2018 ACM APSys will be held in Jeju Island, South Korea on August 27-28, 2018. We take a broad view of computer systems, and solicit papers on topics such as:
- Operating systems, their interaction with hardware architecture and programming languages, and vice versa
- Virtualization, including its novel applications
- File and storage systems
- Network systems including both wired and wireless networks
- Mobile, embedded and pervasive systems
- Cloud computing and data center management
- Systems for Big Data Analytics
- Distributed systems
- Internet of Things
- System energy characterization and optimization
- Testing and verification of computer systems
- Measurement, monitoring, and modeling
- Reliability, scalability, and fault tolerance
- Security and privacy
- Experience with deployed systems
- Application of interesting research ideas to computer systems, such as machine learning, stochastic modeling, new algorithms.