August 6, 2018
Registration page is online.
July 28, 2018
Program for ApSys 2018 is online.
July 20, 2018
Camera-ready paper and poster format instructions are now available.
Jan 29, 2018
Call for papers and posters is online.
Abstract due: May 24, 2018 (23:59 GMT)
Submission due: June 5, 2018 (23:59 GMT)
Notification to authors: July 16, 2018
Camera-ready due: August 14, 2018
Building on the success of its 2010-2017 predecessors in New Delhi, Shanghai, Seoul, Singapore, Beijing, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Mumbai, APSys 2018 will continue to be a lively forum for systems researchers and practitioners across the world to meet, interact, and collaborate with their peers from the Asia/Pacific region. The 2018 ACM APSys will be held in Jeju Island, South Korea on August 27-28, 2018. We take a broad view of computer systems, and solicit papers on topics such as:
- Operating systems, their interaction with hardware architecture and programming languages, and vice versa
- Virtualization, including its novel applications
- File and storage systems
- Network systems including both wired and wireless networks
- Mobile, embedded and pervasive systems
- Cloud computing and data center management
- Systems for Big Data Analytics
- Distributed systems
- Internet of Things
- System energy characterization and optimization
- Testing and verification of computer systems
- Measurement, monitoring, and modeling
- Reliability, scalability, and fault tolerance
- Security and privacy
- Experience with deployed systems
- Application of interesting research ideas to computer systems, such as machine learning, stochastic modeling, new algorithms.